• Free Insurance Reviews
• Free Quotes
• Over 20 Years of Experience
Drive With Confidence Knowing You’re Protected.
Slippery roads can lead to damage to your car as well as cause injuries to anyone involved. When you get on the road, you should know that you’re covered in case something goes wrong. Auto insurance is not only prudent but is also required by law. Kohrmann Insurance Solutions can provide you with dependable auto insurance coverage.
Find the Best Kind of Coverage for Your Automobile
Our independent agency offers many types of car insurance for a wide range of situations.
- Collision Coverage – This is the basic insurance type that covers your vehicle if you collide into something. This covers collisions with other cars as well as if you were to run into a wall, barrier, or bridge.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This covers anything that may happen to your car that is not directly related to a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer, or vandalism.
- Liability Coverage – This type of coverage covers the damages when you are at fault in an accident and you damage someone else’s car or property. Liability coverage is often mandated by law, so it is important that you as the driver make certain you have an adequate amount.
- Medical Payments – This is also called PIP in some states. Medical payments pay for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occur if an accident occurred while you were driving. Medical payment insurance varies from state to state, so make certain you are covered as expected.
Let us gather several auto insurance choices for you and assist you in making the best decision!
Put You & Your Family in Good Hands
IL, MO, IN & AR
CALL OR TEXT
Mon-Th: 8am - 5pm
Fri: By Appointment